RN Telemetry - Pottstown | Zoek USA | 07028f8d166349a7b6323ba7224ed0eb
Permanent (Full time)
MTX Healthcare Services is looking for a Telemetry Registered Nurse. This position is a direct-hire position working in a regional, integrated healthcare facility in Pottstown, PA.
Schedule: 7 pm-7:30 am (Every other weekend and holiday)
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Licensed and currently registered in the State of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Completion of the ACLS course within six months of hire
- Completion of the Dysrhythmia course within three months of hire
- 1-year experience in an acute care facility or mental health nursing
- BSN Preferred
- Telemetry experience preferred
- Acute Care experience preferred
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MTX
MTX Healthcare Services is here to give you "options". We are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. We assist you along the way to make this as stress-free as possible for you.
To apply or to get more details about this position visit our website or click here to email your resume. Or schedule a phone call using ######