Wireless Engineer Ii - Tampa | Zoek USA | 0701d75db7aa4c19b0ab99d5354ae1bc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wireless Engineer Ii
Permanent (Full time)
At Moffitt Cancer Center, we come face-to-face with cancer every day, but we also see courage. And it inspires us to be the safest and best place for cancer care - to bring greater hope to every patient we serve. It's why we've been continually named One of the Top Places to Work in the Tampa Bay Area. As the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt employs some of the best and brightest minds from around the world. Moffitt is the leading cancer hospital in both Florida and the Southeast and has been nationally ranked by . News & World Report since 1999. Because working at Moffitt is both a career and a mission: to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Join a dedicated, diverse and inclusive team of over 7,000 to be a part of the Courageous future we envision.
Provides daily support in the execution of new design, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Moffitt's systems and related technology infrastructure leveraged by Research, Business, and Clinical communities. This position will have a focus on (but not limited to) all aspects of design, implementation, and management of the Center's LAN/WAN/WLAN architectures. In addition to providing technical standards and root cause analysis, Wireless Engineer II ensures optimal performance is maintained across Moffitt's production infrastructure, products, and services.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working experience with hardware and software systems including colocation data center with Cisco equipment, DNS, DHCP, Citrix NetScaler, VMware, LAN/WAN/WLAN/SDN technologies as well as cloud providers is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in routing, switching, RADIUS, , and CAPWAP protocols.
- Working experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is required; knowledge of Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Prime is a plus.
- Extensive experience with RF survey tools, wireless system design, and architecture is required.
- Strong knowledge of Wi-Fi standard and RTLS is a plus.
- Project, Technical Strategies, and Business Understanding
- Problem-solving, Maintenance, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
- Planning, Analysis, Teamwork
- Upgrade and Implement Systems
- Documentation, Organization
- Mentor, Knowledge Transfer, Collaboration
Credentials and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Healthcare or related
-OR- Associate's degree with an additional four (4) years of relevant technology experience plus the five (5) years (for a total of 9 years) experience may be considered "in lieu" of a Bachelor's degree.
OR - High School Diploma with an additional five (5) years of relevant technology experience plus the five (5) years (for a total of 10 years) experience may be considered "in lieu" of a Bachelors degree.
Minimum of five (5) years proficiency in a systems/infrastructure engineering and/or technical infrastructure support role in LAN/WAN/WLAN administration. Experience and demonstrated proficiency of at least two but not limited to the following:
Wireless technologies and mobile presence.
Cybersecurity technologies specializing in NAC (Cisco ISE), DNA center, and Palo Alto NGFWs.
Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, IBM Soft Layer, Google Cloud Platform, andVMware vCloud Air.
Virtualization platforms such as VMware and Microsoft.
Citrix NetScaler/VMware NSX/Avi load balancing solutions.
- Bachelor's degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Healthcare or related
- Significant and successful experience in designing various IT solutions and implementation. Experience in a healthcaresetting is preferred, specifically a hospital or hospital system, preferably in a 24x7 environment.
- Preferred experience working in an environment where HIPAA and NIST compliance is in use.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and manage several independent projects simultaneously.
Posted 2 days ago