Global Gateway Site Acquisition Analyst - Redmond | Zoek USA | 0701be1e65124d52a22e35df2d886079
Global Gateway Site Acquisition Analyst
Permanent (Full time)
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
GLOBAL GATEWAY SITE ACQUISITION ANALYST
SpaceX is building and deploying a worldwide fleet of gateway ground station antennas to support the SpaceX Starlink internet. The Starlink gateway ground stations make up the internet interfacing backbone of the Starlink network. Our site acquisition team owns sourcing gateway antenna sites globally, developing corporate partnerships domestically and abroad, business development strategy and supplier partnership engagement. Our team works with internal and external regulatory teams, engineering teams, technician teams, and business teams to facilitate site acquisition and readiness. The site acquisition team is responsible for developing the business relationships that facilitate the integration of SpaceX orbital internet infrastructure with the broader terrestrial internet.
- Responsible for domestic and international business partnership engagement
- Own the business result of global gateway site acquisition and partnership development, synchronizing timing with Starlink service roll-out in every region
- Coordinate site acquisition work across all internal SpaceX contracting, legal, regulatory, engineering, and technician teams
- Collaborate and advise on domestic and international business strategy to inform strategic business relationship structure
- Develop standardized customer interface documents, presentations and protocols
- Assess candidate ground station technical feasibility using established engineering tools and protocols to achieve site engineering requirements
- Organize contractual, legal and regulatory review of ground station sites with internal SpaceX teams.
- Prepare and organize domestic and international regulatory body licensing paperwork with internal SpaceX regulatory team
- Professional experience in a technical project management, business strategy or regulatory role
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of experience handling maintenance planning and reliability assessment for a high quantity system of products such as a factory
- 2+ years of regulatory experience
- 2+ years of experience deploying ground stations
- Extreme trouble shooting and problem solving skill sets
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to deliver results expediently with a high sense of urgency
- Self-starting, able to identify areas for improvement with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Skilled at sales
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- To conform to . Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a . citizen, lawful permanent resident of the ., protected individual as defined by 8 .C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the . Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here .
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at#########
Education Information Confirmation *
I hereby declare the information provided is true and all educational programs listed will be completed by my start date at SpaceX.
GPA (Undergraduate) *
Select "Not applicable" if you do not have an undergraduate GPA.
SAT Score *
Indicate your test score on the 1600 or 2400 scale. Select "Did not take" if you have not taken the SAT.
ACT Score *
Select "Did not take" if you have not taken the ACT.
SpaceX Employment History *
If applicable, what is / was your SpaceX email address?
How many years of professional work experience do you have? *
Please do not include internship experience in your response.
Do you meet all of the Basic Qualifications listed for this job? *
Please review the Basic Qualifications in the job description.
Are you within a commutable distance or willing to relocate? *
Attach additional content you'd like us to review with your application.
Include a link to any additional content (. personal website, portfolio, etc.).
How did you hear about this job? *
If event or other, please specify below.
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? *
To conform to . Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a . citizen, lawful permanent resident of the ., protected individual as defined by 8 .C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the . Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here .
If (f) Other, please explain:
. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at SpaceX are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Gender Are you Hispanic/Latino? Race & Ethnicity Definitions
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the . military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the . military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the . military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the . military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the . Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at ###### .
How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
1 Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the . Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at ###### .
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Posted 1 days ago