Weekend and/or Overnight CAREGiver ($15 - Littleton | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Weekend and/or Overnight CAREGiver ($15-$17.50/hr)
Permanent (Full time)
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF CAREGIVERS HELPING SENIORS STAY SAFE & HEALTHY AT HOME
Home Instead of South Denver and Littleton is seeking motivated, caring and experienced CAREGivers and CNA's. Whether you have professional home care experience, or you've gained non-professional experience assisting family or loved ones, Home Instead has a fantastic opportunity for you. Our growing team delivers in-home, one-on-one care and companionship that provides aging adults and their families peace of mind. Apply today, we can't wait to meet you!
Join Home Instead if you&hellip
- Want to Make a Difference - An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others
- Want to Grow - Opportunities for advancement within Denver's established leader in home care since 1997
- Want Training - Best-in-class virtual and socially distant training as well as ongoing paid training opportunities to increase and enhance your professional skills
- Want Better Pay - Excellent hourly wages
- Want a Retirement Plan - 401k with 4% match
- Want Insurance - Group Health Insurance & Vision through United Health Care, and Delta Dental
- Need Flexibility - Both part and full-time available with many scheduling options
- Want Support - 24/7 assistance through advanced technology, on-call teams and personalized introductions. PPE & COVID training and support are also available to all employees
- Want to be Appreciated - We show gratitude and celebrate CAREGivers with a robust recognition & reward program
- Want to help those in your Community - Work in an in-home setting within the south Denver metro area (Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Denver, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton)
- Companionship and Conversation
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry Support
- Grocery Shopping, Meal Preparation, Assistance to Appointments/Errands
- Grooming and Personal Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Hospice Support
- A history of reliability, empathy, patience and understanding
- Comfortable with smart phone/tablet technology
- A passion for aging adults
- Experience in meal preparation, house cleaning and organizational tasks
- Good communication skills
- Submit to a thorough Background, MVR and Drug screen
About Home Instead of South Denver & Littleton
As the most trusted and reliable source of companionship and personal care service for seniors, Home Instead has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to seniors in the South Denver & Littleton areas for over 20 years! Our team has recently been highlighted in the following publications:
- 2019 - Newsweek's &ldquoAmerica's Best Customer Service&rdquo award winner
- 2018 - The Denver Post &ldquoWhether by choice or by necessity, more adults working past retirement age&rdquo &ndash highlighting Home Instead's hiring practices and opportunities
- 2017 - Forbes &ldquoTop 25 Employer in Health Care and Social Industries&rdquo
The Home Instead South Denver & Littleton offices are locally owned by Kim and Bill Dahlquist who both work in and on the business. They remain committed to the seniors in our community through 15 years of social responsibility through the &ldquoWalk to End Alzheimer's&rdquo and their community service program, "Be a Santa to a Senior"
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posted 10 days ago