Big Data Software Engineer - Detroit | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Big Data Software Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
What you will do:
- Work with data scientists and business analysts to frame problems within a business context.
- Build data pipelines that pulls data from various sources
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop algorithms and tools for training and running simulations
- Develop services that host the trained models and work with other application teams to integrate into business processes
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and share best practices and experiences with the team.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- . in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience with software development
- Strong object-oriented programming skills. Proficient in Java, C/C++, Python, or Scala (Java or C/C++ preferred)
- Experience building and productionizing micro-services and APIs.
- Experience working with large datasets - structured, unstructured.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (S3, EMR, Redshift, EKS, RDS, DynamoDB, DMS, Athena, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, KMS, IAM)
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Spark, HBase and Kafka)
- Familiar with a UI framework such as Angular or React
- Rudimentary knowledge of ML libraries like Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Algorithm design knowledge (even if at a high-level)
- Great oral and written communication skills.
Posted 11 days ago