Administrative Assistant - Birmingham | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
AvidXchange is the industry leader in?automating invoice?and?payment processes?for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000,?AvidXchange?processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest?growing technology companies in the . with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including "Innovate to Change the Game", "Passion about Customer Success", "Win as a Team", "Play to our Strengths", and "Have a Blast". We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
The Site Administrative Assistant supports non - HQ sites with basic facilities and site management and administrative duties such as travel, calendar management, ongoing ad hoc and project/business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables. The site administrative assistant may support HQ initiatives such as onboarding
- Provides general administrative duties, including but not limited to, ordering supplies, coordinating meetings, events, catering, travel, preparing agenda's, office notifications, overnight packages, maintaining office equipment (postage, copiers ,printers, fax etc.)
- Onboard new employees by coordinating equipment, seating and software requirements with all departments prior to employee start date
- Coordinating with Talent team on all deliverables
- Serves as an on-site liaison between office staff and Talent department and other members of the Administrative team
- Coordinate with the facilities team on property management, site maintenance and notifications
- Distribute pertinent information to the staff when necessary
- Maintains office administrative logs and lists (inclement weather notification chain seating chart, birthday list, keys, allergies, shirt sizes etc.)
- Maintain and coordinate Avid U classes and schedules
- Coordinates team events, including but not limited to quarterly town halls, annual company party, yearly dinners
- Severs as a point of contact for people travelling to the office
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Coordinates service requests to IT when there are phone/Cisco issues
- Partner with AvidFoundation to develop and coordinate site specific events and initiatives
Reducation, Skills, and Qualification
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of professionalism with effective verbal and listening, written and communications skills with all levels of the company, along with external contacts, customers, partners etc.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Exemplary organizational and project-management skills with demonstrated ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Self-motivated; takes initiative to maintain productivity with minimal oversight
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family General Management
- Job Function Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Support
Posted 17 days ago