Marketing Manager - La Vista | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
La Vista, NE
Permanent (Full time)
Aviture is a technology solutions organization made up of individuals who care about our trade and the impact of our services. We strive to make a true difference in our clients lives with the solutions we craft, ensuring the newest techniques are used effectively to promote innovation within our own walls and those of our clients. Our designers and engineers work on next-generation systems across a wide variety of industries including the Department of Defense, communications, healthcare, energy, banking, retail, hospitality, logistics and technical R&D.
The solutions we create have:
- Saved lives in the California wildfires and southern . flooding
- Provided security for the Super Bowl and post-attack Boston Marathon
- Provided augmented-reality training environments for surgeons
- Enabled major corporations to pivot into IoT
- Increased transparency and promoted patient wellness in hospitals and senior care facilities
- Provided risk analysis of stock portfolios
- Combined computer vision and robotics to automate dangerous manual labor tasks
- Preserved life and increased mission success by allowing government leaders to make quick and informed decisions
Part of our 'secret sauce' is our continued exposure to diverse and interesting problems and the ability to share ideas across domains in a manner not typically done within a single industry.
At our core, Aviture is a group of engineers seeking to build better solutions. We pursue people with aptitude and drive first and foremost; which allows us a staff that spans across all levels of experience, skillsets, and software disciplines. Our prime candidates are people who have technology in their DNA and want to pursue the 'why' behind their work. We value a healthy work-life balance so we provide flex time and reasonable hours, all while pushing ourselves to grow and become faster, better engineers.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you'd like to be in, why don't you drop us a line? We'd love to talk to you!
We are looking for a mid-level marketing professional to support our Director of Marketing in executing campaigns designed to nurture our target personas down the marketing and sales funnels and to assist in maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- A skilled writer with a background in content or copywriting to support various marketing initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively executing across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge or familiarity with marketing suite tools such as website analytics (., Google Analytics), CMS and marketing automation (Wordpress, Hubspot), social media and design
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn) and Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great brand voice, copy and clear communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Nice to have: Experience working for multiple clients within an agency environment
- Assist in developing and executing strategies and tactics to promote our company and drive qualified leads to Business Development teams
- Assist in deployment of successful marketing campaigns and their implementation from ideation to execution
- Work within a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog, social media and sales collateral that attracts and converts our target groups
- Assist in measurement and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
- Analyze prospect behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting in six months
- Incentive and bonus pay
- Generous paid time off
- Laptop options
- Paid conferences and training
- Company vacations
- Flex time scheduling
- Family events
- Free lunch Fridays
- Quarterly company event
- Aviture hosted Speaker Series
Posted 6 days ago