Global Alliance Director - Belmont | Zoek USA | 0700aa0fab46490899bd8ec108505363
Global Alliance Director
Permanent (Full time)
Engages in business development strategies and programs in support of Oracle's Sales Organization.
Oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments. Engages in many areas of business development to include strategy, programs, demand generation, building pipeline, increasing deal size, and account planning. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities and develops strategic direction from market information. Identifies volume and strategic customers. Primary interaction is with Oracle sales force; however, may interact with external customers as it relates to the development and facilitation of ongoing business and/or business relationship. Supports the business by interfacing with the sales organization and other internal groups (such as Product Development, Operations, GBUs, Marketing, etc.)
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 12 years of Marketing/Business Development experience in the technology industry, preferably software industry. Experience should include relationship management. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
POSITION: DIRECTOR/SENIOR DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, KPMG
LOCATION: US - willing to travel as required by the business.
Leadership and strategic alliance management of Oracle Cloud growth initiatives:
* Engage KPMG to invest in Oracle Cloud go-to-market, develop cloud based solutions, and vertical market offerings.
* Initiate and develop strong, sustainable, trusted advisor relationships across Oracle senior management and with KPMG industry practice leaders, technology leaders, and client team leaders that can be leveraged to create new Cloud initiatives and net new revenue streams for Oracle.
* Overall accountability for Cloud ARR/ACR, implementation success, and joint customer reference targets with KPMG that result from strategic initiatives, offerings, and go-to-market focus areas.
Initiative and solution co-creation:
* Creation and management of Cloud go-to-market solution initiatives, to drive incremental new Cloud pipeline, ARR, successful project go-lives, customer references, Develop and evangelize cloud-based unique value propositions with KPMG and Oracle field, which could include product/solution value propositions, and market positioning.
* Develop and drive executive enablement plans to educate KPMG leadership, both within and beyond their Oracle practices, on Oracle's strategy, unique value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
* Insure KPMG attains the highest levels of partner certifications and implementation expertise to ensure customer success.
* Engage and leverage regional alliances teams to drive target account planning, opportunity identification/qualification, pipeline management, opportunity execution related to the Cloud designated initiatives with the strategic partner.
* Develop strong sustainable relationships with Oracle direct sales management teams and foster a culture of strong pro-active teaming with KPMG.
* Work with KPMG to produce and harvest cloud references wins/use cases and post go live implementation case studies to promote repeatability.
* Promote global teaming - with direct and indirect teams - to drive an integrated KPMG - Oracle cloud strategy and go-to-market plans.
* Lead and drive successful executive quarterly business reviews with Oracle and KPMG senior management.
* Build and own the Cloud global business plan with KPMG, providing necessary key performance indicator (KPI) reporting on a regular basis.
* Support overall governance and operational readiness, including go to market agreements and program compliance.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The DIRECTOR or SENIOR DIRECTOR of KPMG STRATEGIC ALLIANCES candidate will have experience managing a global consulting partner and the experiences described below:
* Strong knowledge of Oracle's strategy and cloud product portfolio.
* Effectively engage with the partner to develop, package, and position differentiated solutions based on Oracle Cloud and the partner's unique IP, to deliver business value to customers in target markets.
* Must be able to lead globally, demonstrating the highest levels of leadership and communications, while collaborating with disparate teams. Global leader that has managed KPMG and/or other Strategic SI's at scale - ideally around enterprise cloud solutions.
* Well versed in strategic planning, strategic account engagement, consultative selling, leading senior negotiations and partner contracts, building strategic relationships with large consulting firms, and experience working with partners to deliver unique and differentiated solutions.
* Highest levels of written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong leadership and coalition building skills along with the ability to manage complex cross organizational, cross company interactions.
* Travel as appropriate.
A Bachelors' degree is preferred. An advanced degree is a plus.
**Title:** *Global Alliance Director*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *200013RJ*
Posted 1 days ago