STATION ATTENDANT (PART - Atlanta | Zoek USA | 07001822c36e40f382d2c3523f097a3a
STATION ATTENDANT (PART-TIME)
Permanent (Full time)
*Posted Date:* Jan 19, 2021
* We are now hiring for a part-time *STATION ATTENDANT *position.
* *Location*: Georgia Aquarium; 225 Baker Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Shifts will vary - must have open availability. Details provided upon interview.
* *Requirement*: Prior experience is a plus!
/*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
*We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB* to *75000 *and search *requisition ID number** 447634. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: ######
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation's premier hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington ., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world's leading foodservice organization.
At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched culture of hospitality excellence enables us to provide memorable experiences for premier clients. We empower many to be their best though delicious food that happens to be "better-for-you" and the planet.
* Dedication to Quality
* Spirit of Ownership
* Commitment to Talent & Diversity
* Responsible Citizenship
* Passion for Hospitality
*Summary:* Maintains professional standards while providing quality food service to guests throughout preparation, presentation and service.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Greets guests in a timely manner upon their entrance.
* Explains menu of the day and is knowledgeable of menu items.
* Fills guests' request for food and beverages in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
* Restocks work station as necessary.
* Monitors and maintains portion control.
* Keeps equipment and facilities clean and in order.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.*
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 447634