STNA - Hilliard | -1384635 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
STNA - Home Care
Unspecified (Full time)
Working at Interim HealthCare (/) means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
- Now offering a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Our State Tested Nursing Assistants have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as, light housekeeping, preparing a meal, assisting with personal hygiene, grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
- State Tested Nursing Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA or STNA)
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient’s condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.