COUNSELOR SOCIAL WKR CLIN - Corrales | 30135 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
COUNSELOR SOCIAL WKR CLIN
Corrales, New Mexico
Permanent (Full time)
Posted 9 days ago
This position is for a clinical social worker or counselor to work in UNMH's Addictions and Substance Abuse Programs. Experience with SUD is preferred, but training will be provided, so it is not a requirement to apply to this position.
Provide, oversee, and/or administer a wide range of psychosocial evaluation/assessment, diagnostic, counseling therapy, crisis intervention, and/or case management services in a high-intensity clinical environment which requires a high degree of independent decision-making and program administration. Lead and train lower level counselors/social workers, students, and/or interns engaged in related therapeutic/patient care activities, as appropriate to the individual position. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
|- Master's Degree in related discipline
|- Documented experience in age appropriate environment
- Addendum - Prior experience working with individuals with substance abuse / dependence disorders and individuals with co-occuring disorders
- 3 years directly related experience
|- One of the following:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in State of New Mexico
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in State of New Mexico
- Marriage and Family Therapist License State of New Mexico
|Experience Requirements - Preferred:|
|- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bilingual English/Keres, Tewa, Tiwa, Towa, Zuni, or Navajo
|Physical Demands Requirements:|
|- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work. May require walking or standing to a significant degree or requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; and/or may require working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the weight of materials is negligible.
|- Tuberculin Skin Test required annually
|Working Conditions Requirements:|
|- May be credentialed by UNMH Credentialing Committee
- Sig Hazard: Chemicals, bio hazardous materials requiring extensive safety precautions and may require protective equipment
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...