Registered Respiratory Therapist NICU - Snellville | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Respiratory Therapist NICU PRN
Permanent (Full time)
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist today with Eastside Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Up to $5k Sign On Bonus
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
- You will perform all routine respiratory therapy and oxygen administration and perform EKG procedures.
- You will serve as integral part of the code team and the rapid response team.
- You will set-up, maintain, monitor, and adjust ventilator parameters.
- You will draw and analyze arterial blood gases (ABGs) and perform quality controls on ABG machines.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $ billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an approved (.A) Respiratory Therapy Program - required
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) registry - required
- RRT credentials - required
- Current Georgia RT licensure - required
- BLS American Heart Association required upon hire
- ACLS American Heart Association - required upon hire
- PALS- American Heart Association - required upon hire
- NRP American Heart Association - required upon hire
- NICU Experience Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here (mailto:######).
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at######### option 1.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...