Infantryman - Carroll | 29950 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Infantryman - Management Training (11B)
Permanent (Full time)
The Infantry is the backbone of the Army. These Soldiers fill the literal boots on the ground who are responsible for taking or holding ground during any combat operation. You'll attack, repel, and capture enemy ground forces using advanced weapons and tactics.
* Assist in reconnaissance operations
* Employ, fire, and recover anti-personnel and anti-tank mines
* Operate weapon systems under various conditions, including engaging targets using night vision sights
* Operate and maintain communications equipment
* Perform as a member of a fire team during training and combat missions
* Process prisoners of war and captured documents
* Aid in the mobilization of vehicles, troops, and weaponry
* Use, maintain, and store combat weapons (., rifles, machine guns, anti-tank mines, etc.)
* Willingness to accept challenges
* Ability to perform well under stress
* Physically and mentally in shape
* Ability to work as a team member
Your training and experience as an Infantryman in the Army National Guard will instill discipline and management skills. You'll learn not only teamwork, but how to lead your team in a combat situation or while responding to a natural disaster. Every employer wants someone with these qualities because these are the people a company can depend on to accomplish any task. The strong work ethic, valuable skills, and undeniable experience you gain in the Army National Guard will give you the edge you need in today's competitive job market.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to train. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for an Infantryman requires 14 weeks of Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training (AIT). Part of this time is spent in a classroom and part in the field under simulated combat conditions.