Obstetrics Nurse Manager (RN - Grants | 29650 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Obstetrics Nurse Manager (RN, OB, L&D) Full Time Permanent
Unspecified (Full time)
Fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Nurse Manager with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Situated on the continental divide, in the mountains of Western New Mexico, Grants is known for its picturesque landscapes and family-friendly atmosphere. Only one hour from Albuquerque!
POSITION TYPE:Obstetrics Nurse Manager (RN, OB, L&D)
JOB TYPE:Full-Time Permanent
- Labor and delivery, post-partum and new born care experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
To learn more about this position or about any of our other openings across the country, please contact Aaron Wolf at######### or @.