LPN IV MEDS - Mentor | 30135 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
LPN IV MEDS
Permanent (Full time)
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by an RN.
- Observes patients and reports any unusual conditions to professional staff.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests.
- Provides education and information to patients and family members.
- Participates in the departmental orientation of new employees in a positive manner, shares knowledge, experiences, and provides guidance when assigned.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date documentation and files at all times.
- Adheres to the National Patient Safety Goals as outlined by JCAHO.
- Follows Code Blue protocol as per Clinic Policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
- Current Ohio License as an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN M-IV) certification upon hire.
- Basic Life Support(BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA).
- If in an ED, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through American Heart Association (AHA) upon hire or within one year of beginning work in the Emergency Department.
- NON PRN - Three months of on the job training to become familiar with policies, procedures, equipment, and techniques.
- LPN - PRN positions.
- Internal candidates must have a minimum of one year related nursing experience.
- External candidates must have two years recent and related experience.
- Requires full body motion to move and lift patients, manual finger dexterity with good eye-hand coordination.
- Involves extensive standing and walking.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...