Hiring Local CDL - Sun City Center | 29950 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hiring Local CDL-A Driving Instructors - Up to $62k+ / yr
Sun City Center, Florida
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a skilled CDL instructor who aspires to mentor your students by teaching them safety skills and the best practices of the trucking industry? If you are then we want you to join our team! Roadmaster Drivers School, a subdivision of Werner Enterprises, Inc. is a nationally accredited educational institution that provides the highest standard of professional training.
Roadmaster Drivers School is seeking to hire experienced and highly qualified CDL Class A instructors who have the ability and desire to train the next generation of commercial truck drivers with professionalism so that they can take pride in their work and put safety first. We are now hiring CDL instructors at our locations!
* Demonstrate assigned driving operations for students on a regular basis
* Oversee the safe operation and use of equipment when being used by students, ensuring that the company policy and standards are being adhered to
* Supervise all assigned trainees and complete the necessary documentation for each person, such as student attendance forms and training records
* Provide in-person daily instruction to students in the following areas: Full Pre-Trip Inspection, Basic Control Skills and Road Driving
What We Offer:
* Average Yearly Pay of $57,000. Top performers have the potential to earn over $62,000+ a year!
* Full-Time positions are available
* A standard M-F work schedule
* No work is required on any weekend or holiday!
* Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
* Life, AD&D and various other insurance benefits available
* Paid vacation and sick time
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Employee Stock Purchase Program with Company Match
* Opportunities for professional advancement
* The Educational Assistance Program provides Werner and Roadmaster associates the opportunity to participate in college or graduate credit courses
* Must have a Valid CDL Class-A license
* No more than 3 moving violations in the last 2 years
* Minimum of 3 years verifiable over-the-road (OTR) or local commercial driving experience
* Must be able to obtain DOT Medical Examiner Certificate and pass a DOT drug screen and hair follicle drug screen
* Must be able and willing to attain an instructor license from a state approving agency as applicable
* Must have the ability to effectively communicate and provide training to others
* Must have the intellectual and leadership abilities needed to provide instruction on the full pre-trip inspection, basic control skills and over-the-road training to Roadmaster students.
* Being multi-lingual is advantageous