Cashier - Silverdale | 29782 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cashier - Hiring Day
In 2021 alone we’ve promoted close to 5,000 people with more on the way. We’re not only open for business, we’re growing and hiring 15,000 people eager to grow with us. Join us on Thursday, July 15th, for Coast to Coast Career Day. All Chipotle restaurants across the US will be conducting open interviews from 8-10am and 2-5pm (local time).
Ready to get your career rolling? RSVP for an onsite interview at the restaurant of your choice. Don't forget to ask about our AMAZING benefits: Free meals and tuition assistance are just the beginning!
Rest assured, we've implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure a safe interview experience for you and our team members. Please bring a mask and follow all safety protocols while you’re in the restaurant. (Curbside and outdoor interviews will be conducted where available and weather permitting.)
Can't wait to meet you on July 15th!
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
*Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.