Part Time Auto Detailer Ocean City - Berlin | 30135 | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time Auto Detailer Ocean City
Permanent (Full time)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the . With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks 1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Automotive Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Auto Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Pay:**$15 per hour**($15/hour effecting July 18, 2021, current pay is $######
11809 OCEAN GTWY STE 1
OCEAN CITY, MD 21842
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here .
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have 6 months of work experience
Must have a valid US driver's license for at least 1 year
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must accept $15/hour
Satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment, rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Apart from religious observation must be available to work one of the following schedules:
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...