Registered Nurse (RN) - Six Mile | Zoek USA | 002c48
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Greenville
Six Mile, SC
Unspecified (Full time)
Overview:Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to make a difference in people’s lives every day? If so, Interim HealthCare of the Upstate is the place for you. We have been recognized as the 1 employer in the state for providing meaningful work to our employees in addition to being named a Top Workplace in South Carolinafor the fifth consecutive year! We need a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) like you to work in beautiful Greenville, SC and surrounding areas to assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in-home clients.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program and an active, unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality care in the region for over 42 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500 Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. And, thanks to a state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work hours! Our RNs thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What you'll do:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).