Student Nurse Extern (PRN) - Englewood | Zoek USA | 002aec
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Student Nurse Extern (PRN) - Surg Robotics
Permanent (Full time)
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $ - $ / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you a Nursing-School Student ready to jump-start your career? Here at HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Our Nursing Student Extern program offers paid field experience for exceptional nursing students who have completed their basic Med/Surg coursework from an accredited Nursing school. HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is committed to preparing tomorrow's nurses for success through strengthened clinical skills, enhanced critical thinking abilities and greater self-confidence and communication. This could be your next opportunity!
HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Nurse Extern/ CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Student Nurse Extern with us:
* Perform basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including but not limited to, monitoring vital signs, taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output
* Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to, bathing, grooming and eating
* You will assist with transportation of patients
* You will assist with specimens and supplies
* You will clean and stock the department and patient rooms
* Participate as an active member of the health care team and positively promotes the rest of the team to patients/families/caregivers and other colleagues
* A highly motivated Nursing-school Student
* A quick learner
* Passionate about helping others
* Reliable and Team- orientated
* Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
* Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
* Able to read and speak English
Qualifications you will need for this role:
* Current BLS Certification required
* Currently enrolled in a formal undergraduate academic Nursing program leading to a degree in nursing or has completed the nursing program within the last four months
* Completion of at least 1 semester of Nursing School
* Completion of Nursing Fundamentals and Adult Medical/Surgical clinical rotation
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at######### option 1.