Director S&RA Population Effect - East Bend | Zoek USA | 002a88
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Director S&RA Population Effect
East Bend, NC
Permanent (Full time)
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Director S&RA Population Effect
SENIORITY LEVEL:Senior Level
LOCATION:Winston Salem, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Scientific Research & Development - PRRP Science
The role is responsible for the role is responsible for This position will contribute to the development of enterprise-wide strategies and advocacy efforts as they relate to FDA engagement on regulatory science, in particular social and behavioral science. This position requires strong technical, analytical and project management
Reports to:Senior Director
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Project management across multiple projects with internal and external partners
- Data management with focus on regulatory reporting requirements
- Adherence to human subjects requirements across all study efforts
- Strong leadership of the survey research team
- Strong consultation and collaborative skills to be applied to all external and internal partners
- Ability to handle time efficiently
- Responsive to time-sensitive goals and display versatility in a fast-paced environment
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Can you tell me about your quantitative training? And any quantitative expertise that applies to your current job?
- Do you have experience in developing teams? Size? Context?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Epidemiology and/or Biostatistics; or Public Health/Social Science with a focus in dependence, preferably tobacco dependence
- Proven ability in directly leading others
- Understanding of the tobacco category and relevant validated experience
- Broad understanding of instrumentation development and psychometrics
- Experience with the FDA regulatory environment and regulatory submissions
- Experience in Public Health research
- Minimum of masters level education in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, or related quantitative/methodological-focused social science field. Preferred doctoral degree and commensurate training in relevant fields identified above.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, or 5 years of progressive relative experience (refer directly above, relevant fields).
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco .c., and the . parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with RAI Services Company (2200)**.**
Here, youll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at ######.
California Privacy Notice