Hair Stylist - Houston | Zoek USA | 002227
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hair Stylist, Cosmetologist
Colorist, Hair Color Bar
As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Colorist, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from arrival to departure. This role is important to our team members and clients' Hair Color Bar experience. The Colorist is the expert on Madison Reed, including consultations, color services, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar clients.
What you'll do:
- Actively work in the Hair Color Bar providing all color service offerings including but not limited to all over color, roots treatment, roots and gloss treatment, balayage highlights and toning glaze treatment.
- Perform additional services such as, consultations, shampoo and blowout services, and retail product recommendations.
- Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar.
- Support as needed the front-end operations while adhering to all company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to buy online pick up in store retail orders
- Generate incremental revenue for the Hair Color Bar Color Bar by building the service order through additional services, sales of unlimited roots memberships, subscriptions, and home hair care products.
- Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with clients.
- Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards teammates.
- Eager to learn and grow your career within Madison Reed.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience in retail sales; salon or beauty industry experience preferred.
- Based on state requirements, Cosmetology/Hairdressing license required hours completed to perform consultations, shampoo and blowdry services
- Outstanding communication, problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Computer skills and POS (Point of Sale) system experience are desired.
While performing the duties of this position, team members will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
We are Madison Reed.
We're disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we've offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice-your place or ours? Home or Hair Color Bar? Our professional hair color is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in-store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Hair Color Bar locations (over 20 & growing). At our Hair Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists-permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With our men's line launched in 2020, we're shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar, we truly live our values-Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do-and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
Information for Recruiters:
Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our team members regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.