Server - Spring Lake Park | Zoek USA | 0020fe
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Server - Immediate Opening
Spring Lake Park, MN
Permanent (Full time)
Our Lake Minnetonka Shores community is seeking Part Time Servers ( Dietary Aides / Dining Aides / Culinary Assistants ) to join our team.
Situated on the western shores of the lake in Spring Park, Lake Minnetonka Shores has become known not only for its stunning park and lakeshore, but also for its vibrant and welcoming community of employees and residents. The beautiful shores of Lake Minnetonka provide a peaceful place to take breaks and breathe in the fresh air. With employee apartments next door and convenient access to many restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores, this community feels like a second home.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted on-site daycare (infant through pre-school)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Discounted employee apartments available next door to campus
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours start at 30 hrs/wk)
- Scholarship program up to $5,250 per year!
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
This community includes Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
Nearby towns include: Orono, Minnetonka, Chanhassen & Mound, MN.
How we keep you safe during COVID-19:
- Vaccine is offered but not mandated.
- New technology installed in all our buildings to clean the air safely.
- Physical distancing & masks
- Regular cleaning & disinfection
- Private Rooms for residents in over 95% of our care settings.
The Server / Dietary Aide is responsible for creating a high quality dining experience for customers by assisting with meal preparation, dining room preparation, and meal service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS' mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Rated 1 employer in Minnesota by Forbes !
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
Interested in what you see here? Apply now! Applications are reviewed daily and we cant wait to connect with you! If you have trouble applying or have questions, please reach out to us at ###### (mailto:######).
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.