Production Operator - Litchfield | Zoek USA | 00207a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Job Posting Title
Job Description Summary
Work with manufacturing team to safely and with highest quality satisfy customer orders with 100% on time delivery.
- Process parts through operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Load, unload part, operate and maintain equipment, manual material handling.
- Prepares operation for workday by staging parts and proper machine start up.
- Maintain knowledge of production schedules to plan workday to meet all production orders.
- Understand and work to all safety requirements for all workstations assigned, be attentive to safety guidelines and report any unsafe condition.
- Understand and work to all quality requirements for all workstations assigned.
- Operate the equipment load, activate, unload, and inspect process meeting the standard for Quality Pieces Per Labor Hour (QPPLH).
- Recognize equipment needs for PM or repair and know the procedure to complete a work order, have work completed and inspect before running.
- Perform PM to the level assigned.
- Maintain housekeeping standard that ensure there is a place for everything and everything is in its place.
- Respond to any part discrepancy issue with appropriate containment, tracking, and work with Supervisor for disposition.
- Complete all required shift paper work at end of work day.
- Maintain team involvement for improvements on the team, to support the Litchfield operation and to satisfy our customers.
Required Skills and Education
High School diploma or GED.
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline and metal forming technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 21,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail ###### . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.