RN Medical Surgical - Payson | Zoek USA | 001f5d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
RN Medical Surgical
Permanent (Full time)
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Med/Surg team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Mountain View Hospital provides care for the charming community of Payson, Utah. This 124-bed facility offers a combination of award-winning quality healthcare and a united feeling of family. Accredited and honored with the "Top Performing Hospitals" award by The Joint Commission, Mountain View demonstrates a long-standing commitment to best standards and patient-centered care. Plus, Mountain View has built tremendous trust within its community while providing care in its current location for the past 30 years.
Mountain View Hospital is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Mountain View are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
Payson is a city of many layers. With family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures, and close proximity to Utah Valley and Salt Lake City, there's something for everyone - and plenty of new hobbies to discover. So, try hiking Payson Canyon, fishing all year round at Spring Lake Trout Farm, skiing fresh powder and relaxing with family and friends.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include;
* Medical and Dental
* Flex spending, life, disability
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase
* Tuition reimbursement
* Student loan repayment
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
RN Medical/Surgical: Full-Time Nights 6p-6-a
The Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current licensure as an RN
* Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at######### option 1.