CDL - Milner | Zoek USA | 001c9a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for dedicated drivers to run between Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia, hauling for GE Appliances, Lowes, and Roper. This position alternates weekly between a long run and a short run.
* $7,500 transition bonus for experienced drivers
* $2,500 after the first week
* $2,500 after the first month
* $2,500 after 3 months
* Home weekly (typically on the weekend)
* Drivers can expect $1,200 avg. weekly pay
* Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses!
* All day time driving
* 100% no touch freight/drop and hook
* 100% Day time driving
* Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
* Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
* Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
* Employee stock ownership plan
* Rider program
* Escalating paid time off & holidays
* Company-matched 401K retirement plan
* Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
We're different and we like that. Our drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks.
* Minimum age - 21
* No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years