Human Captial Intern - Lincolnshire | Zoek USA | 001c56
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Human Captial Intern
Permanent (Full time)
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Human Capital intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely with the Human Capital department. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in Human Capital and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Human Capital department through various tasks and projects
- Assist with the creation of company policies and procedures
- Aid the Human Capital department in recruiting by contacting prospective employees
- Complete research and projects needed for the department
- Take on individual special projects as needed to enhance your knowledge and skills in Human Resources
- Assist with new hire and continued education and training
- Work on projects including creating and/or updating new hire documents, resources and presentations
- Provide excellent customer service to our business units and employees
- In pursuit or a recent graduate with a bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a closely related field.
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality of employee and company information
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn and adapt to policy and priority changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with research and note-taking skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran