$2000 Sign On Bonus FT Massage Therapist - Goleta | Zoek USA | 001ba1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
$2000 Sign On Bonus FT Massage Therapist - Santa Barbara & Goleta
Permanent (Full time)
! Follow Your Passion
$2000 Sign On Bonus - Full-time. Send your resume to @ or text#########
You put your heart and soul into your work. You deserve a career that cares for you. If you share our commitment to helping people feel their best through total body care, we'd like to get to know you better. At Massage Envy at Market Street, you'll find a career that nurtures and cares for you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
WERE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
Thirsty for Knowledge
Total Body Care Champions
BENEFITS YOULL LOVE:
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesnt work, you cant work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you dont want anything to put it on hold. Weve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
ONGOING EDUCATION TO BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
Why does this clinic stand out above the rest?
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
What do we offer our employees?
- Top-tier earning potential
- Set schedules to provide consistency and availability for maintaining your client base.
- All equipment, linens, and product are company provided.
- Company training and continuing education programs
- Recognition and referral programs
MORE WAYS TO KEEP BODIES WORKING
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they dont have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME Boosts, youve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
What kind of benefits do we offer our employees?
- Health Care Coverage -Major MedicalEmployee health care coverage premium is more than 50% Employer covered. You are able to select the coverage that works best for you. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Free CEUs Employees receive over 12 CEUs when they join our team
- On-going Professional Training Employees receive continued training beyond the hiring process such as an Ethics course designed to educate and empower, online and in-house training designed to continue to meet the highest industry standards.
- Complimentary Services Employees receive an employer paid one-hour session each month, as well as an Enhanced Therapy (to promote the health and well-being of our employees, and our Mission and Purpose from within our business).
- Discounts Employees receive deep discount off retail product, and discounted services.
- $2000 New Hire Bonus Full-time *
*Signing Bonus is paid over 12months
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brands core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 250 hours for City of Santa Barbara and 500 hours for City of Goleta of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.