Project Administrator - National City | Zoek USA | 001651
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Administrator - Radar Systems
National City, California
Permanent (Full time)
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our GA-ASI, Mission Payloads & Exploitation (MPEx) Radar Business Unit team.
Under general supervision and with intermittent review, this position supports Radar Systems CLS by serving as a liaison between the Program Management, Engineering, and Manufacturing Departments. Reviews and monitors depot progress and expedites critical components. Develops project proposals as they relate to the Depot Repair Process. Track and disposition field issues to include 107s and deficiency reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers daily operational aspects of all radar repairs under the purview of CLS.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of CLS field reported issues
- Gives periodic status to stakeholders on repair progress and shipping information when requested
- Monitor critical reliability and sustainability program metrics (MTTR, MTBF, Flight Hours)
- Analyze reliability data and identify failure trends and interface with Engineering to define technical direction for solutions
- Track and status delivery schedule of GFE (Gov Furnished Equipment) and GA-ASI procurements
- Schedule FSR work and coordinate trips
- Track and status need dates for programs/efforts
- Ensures stakeholder inquiries are up to date on project
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related discipline. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Engineering or Physics training preferred.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Must be able to understand the basic principles behind product reliability, failure analysis and EOIR systems
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of project administration principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Must have experience organizing, planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them in an evolving environment while contributing to the development of new processes.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues, analyze data and develop solutions to a variety of non-routine problems; (2) good analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) good interpersonal skills enabling an effective interface with other professionals; and (4) good computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.