Account Manager - Miami Beach | Zoek USA | 001290
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Miami Beach, Florida
Permanent (Full time)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. Weâre looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
Hereâs what youâd do:
Youâd be the primary contact for your clients, building long-term relationships that foster satisfaction, retention, and ancillary sales. Youâd also oversee field operations and supervise a Production Manager, who works with the crew to deliver fantastic service in the field.
Youâd be responsible for:
- Client Satisfaction:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Performing site walkthroughs with clients to ensure quality and service expectations are met
- Facilitating the resolution of client concerns to ensure renewal
- Proactively presenting site enhancement ideas to your clients
- Generating referrals from existing clients and passing them to the Business Developer
- Developing accurate estimates for new and existing clients, maintaining acceptable gross margins that support the branchâs financial goals
- Assisting in overall leadership of the branch
- Maintaining satisfactory accounts receivable levels
- Coordinating with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases contain up-to-date client information
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 1 year minimum of supervisory experience in the landscape or service industry
- An associateâs degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- The ability to coach and develop teams
Hereâs what to know about working here:
At BrightView, weâre a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though weâre the nationâs leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If youâre looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, thereâs no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, youâll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think youâve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Production Manager, Location: Miami Beach, FL - 33140