Senior Learning Design Professional - Newport | Zoek USA | 001210
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Learning Design Professional
Permanent (Full time)
The Senior Learning Design Professional analyzes the performance of our Pharmacy teams and prescribes interventions to close performance gaps. If training is the appropriate solution, the Senior Learning Design Professional designs and develops the training and evaluates the outcome.
- Analyzes business processes and metrics to identify performance gaps.
- Uses consultative skills to conduct in-depth needs analysis with clients to determine whether learning solutions are necessary or relevant.
- Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding approach for project components. Work is performed with minimal oversight or direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Builds partnerships with other internal support teams, such as those who work in facilitation, quality improvement, IT, analytics, process improvement, etc.
- Liaisons between the business and these other internal support teams, as appropriate.
- Designs learning interventions for performance opportunities that are due to skill or competency gaps.
- Partners with subject matter experts to obtain input for course content.
- Writes effective learning objectives aligned to performance objectives, and coordinates performance assessments to measure training's effectiveness back on the job.
- Plans, organizes, and develops training curriculum, materials, job performance aids and programs to meet specific training needs.
- Personally develops lesson materials for virtual instructor led, self-directed, eLearning, and blended learning.
- Ensures implemented course materials maintain relevance and accuracy to meet training needs - recommending updates and enhancements as he or she determines appropriate.
- Tracks and analyzes the training programs effectiveness by examining learner's satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and job performance improvement.
- Provides guidance to facilitators, helping coordinate Train the Trainers and maintaining an open feedback loop with the facilitation team.
NOTE: This role does not facilitate classes. This is not an instructor role.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 6+ years of experience in either performance consulting or instructional design
- Proficiency designing and developing materials for instructor-led, self-directed, eLearning, and blended learning, whether synchronous or asynchronous
- Proficiency in Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate Storyline
- Prior experience working in a consumer-centric company, working in a function related to learning
- Prior demonstrated capability leading projects and/or teams
- Experience analyzing business metrics and performance goals with a focus on developing learning strategies
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving the consumer experience
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Master's Degree in one of the following areas: Learning and Performance; Education; Human Resources, Organizational Design or related field.
- Certification in Consulting or Business Analysis
- Experience working in a health care or insurance setting
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS), preferably Cornerstone on Demand
Working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will have a set of interview questions and you will provide recorded video responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 - 20 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert : Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from ###### with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours