Client Care Specialist - Wallingford | Zoek USA | 000e06
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Care Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
The Client Care Specialist is essential in the assistance of client care and satisfaction to the rehabilitation program. The Client Care Specialist assists in the orientation and satisfaction of persons served/clients during and after persons served/client admission to the program. As well as, ensuring support to Security and Medical departments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Substance abuse experience preferred.
- Appropriate State and Federal Clearances
- Must complete Crown Security Training and pass relevant entry exam
- Valid driver's license required
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a liaison to all areas of persons served/client care, medical staff, admission staff, nursing staff and clinical staff.
- Assists nursing staff during medication passes
- Ensures general safety and security of campus facilities and grounds by observation and patrolling interior and exterior areas on foot and in a vehicle.
- Monitors video surveillance footage and responds to any security related concerns in a timely manner.
- Completes a daily security checklist per shift when assigned
- Supports daily operations within the facility (clinical groups, meeting attendance, med pass).
- Monitors and maintains safe recovery environment within facility and living quarters
- Directly assists and supports Medical, Admission, Nursing and Clinical staff ensuring seamless transition for persons served/clients to and from detox.
- Performs follow-ups to persons served/client referral sources as directed by supervisor.
- Develops and assists in the ongoing timely preparation of accurate written reports which detail and monitor individual progress against monthly, quarterly and annual goals and will also participate in the presentation of reports when applicable.
- Orient the client upon admission.
- Multi tasks with attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to interact with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Participate in staff and state regulatory training as required
- Communicate with the applicable departments and assist in ensuring the safety of the persons served/ client.
- Drug screen persons served/clients, aids in self-administering medication, and persons served/client vital signs.
- Adhere to program policies and procedures while maintaining a professional code of ethics
- Health Insurance with Dental/Vision Coverage,
- Life Insurance, with optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
- Salary market competitive and commensurate with education/experience.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer