Lead Product Marketing Manager - East Los Angeles | Zoek USA | 000d32
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Product Marketing Manager
East Los Angeles, California
Permanent (Full time)
Learn more about DIRECTV's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
DIRECTV Lead Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned professional skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategy for highly complex products and services. As a seasoned marketing professional, the DIRECTV Lead Product Marketing Manager understands the dynamics of the industry, new and emerging products technologies and or applications, has a thorough understanding of DIRECTV customers needs and ensures the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results and product accountability.
Roles and responsibilities of the Lead Product Marketing Manager include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal (. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan
- Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Provide readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Collaborate with other DIRECTV offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions DIRECTV as the continued leader
- Work with marketing and sales operations teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
- Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share;
- Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
- Five years product management experience
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state ad local laws
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Six or more years product management experience, preferably in consumer new product development
- Product management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.
Our Lead Product Marketing Managers earn between $95,500 - $190,900 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
virtual - All US Locations will be considered
Job Posting: Sep 26, 2021, 6:17:03 PM
Other Locations: Georgia-Atlanta, New Jersey-BEDMINSTER, Colorado-Denver, Illinois-Chicago, Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager