LPN - Rochester | Zoek USA | 000cc6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
LPN - Family Medicine at Chili
Permanent (Full time)
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are key in the success of operations and compassionate patient care every day.
LOCATION:3379 Chili Ave 100, Rochester, NY 14624
DEPARTMENT:Family Medicine - Outpatient
SCHEDULE:Days, Monday - Friday
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete documentation using computerized medical record process
- Preparation. Ensure clinical areas are properly supplied and exam rooms are available and stocked
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.