Carrier Representative - Eden Prairie | Zoek USA | 000c10
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
As a Carrier Sales Representative , you will focus on securing the right carrier at the right price at the right time to deliver the customer’s goods on time. To be successful in this role, you will develop and grow relationships with transportation companies and help them optimize their fleet. As your relationships grow, so will your pay. This role combines inside sales, account management and operational activities to meet the shipping needs of our customers.
- Develop new and grow existing carrier relationships (lead generation, cold calling and referrals).
- Build strong relationships with trucking company key contacts (., owner operators, dispatchers and drivers).
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, along with data and other resources to make informed decisions, negotiate price, drive automation and improve efficiency.
- Identify issues and work cross-functionally to determine and implement the best solution.
- Maintain constant contact with carriers (average 75-100 touch points/day) to secure additional truck capacity and manage existing business agreements.
- Provide exceptional service to our carriers and customers.
- Ensure shipment details are accurately communicated and tracked in the system.
- High school diploma or GED
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively across the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remains positive and flexible in an ever-changing environment with shifting priorities
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About . Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, . Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.