JR. Cloud Engineer for Cloud Services - Ogden | Zoek USA | 000954
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
JR. Cloud Engineer for Cloud Services
Permanent (Full time)
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: Other
Job Family: Cloud
General Dynamic Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Jr. Cloud Engineer to provide Cloud Engineer services for an exciting new contract.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
- Work with a team of DevOps/SecOps Engineers to architect and deliver AWS solutions.
- Perform migration, modernization of custom developed applications, to include refactoring, re-architecting components, products, and re-deploy to an enterprise cloud environment, including product CI/CD pipelines.
- Build assets and services required in the architecture.
- Work with the customer to integrate the Cloud environment into their existing environments.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the architecture will support the proposed applications.
- Provide support for troubleshooting, archiving, migration of data, and ensure security compliance.
- Conduct audits of the current storage solutions and recommend various storage solutions to meet the current project needs.
- Provide expertise in high availability, contingency planning, and automated provisioning.
- Support and advise on application assessment, migration and modernization
- U. S. Citizen and/or Green Card holder
- Ability to secure a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification from one of the major Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- 2+ years' AWS experience in a solutions delivery role.
- 2+ years' experience with solutions delivery using well-architected cloud frameworks, services, and technologies
- Expertise in cloud service delivery models
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated experience working with stakeholders and development teams
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing to convey cloud technologies and solutions to customer personnel
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and contributing to technical and process documentation.
- 2+ years' experience working within a DevSecOps/DevOps environment, utilizing AWS services, solutions, and provisioning/automating AWS infrastructure, services and tools.
- Experience with third-party tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible Knowledge of end-to-end modern agile software development.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team and a fast-paced dynamic environment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.