Senior Claims Representative - Dallas | Zoek USA | 00066f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Claims Representative - Remote
Permanent (Full time)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the . as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best
This is an opportunity that's all about where you've been. Your experience. Your potential. Your skills. Because on the team at UnitedHealth Group, your potential and your impact can be career changing. No company has put together better teams of passionate, energetic and all out brilliant Claims Representatives. This is where you come in. We'll look for your experience and expertise to help keep our service levels and accuracy extremely high. We'll also look for your ideas on how to constantly evolve our claims processes. We'll back you with the great training, support and opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
We offer 14 weeks of paid training. The hours during training will be 7:00am to 4:00pm OR 8:00am to 5:00pm CST, Monday - Friday. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
* Assist with escalated claims to resolve complex issues for team members and internal customers
* Support implementation of updates to the current procedures and assist with new system training/mentoring
* Review guidelines as well as benefit plan documents and certificates to ensure proper benefits have been applied to each claim
* Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
This is a challenging role that takes an ability to thoroughly review, analyze and research complex health care claims in order to identify discrepancies, verify pricing, confirm prior authorizations and process them for payment.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
* 3+ years of experience in a related environment (. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
* 1+ years of experience processing medical, dental, prescription claims
* Experience with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
* Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
* Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
* Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at ###### how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. ###### at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $ to $. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare, health care, Managed Care, Billing Representative, Billing, Collections, Claims, Customer Service, Medical Billing, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, RPO