QA Inspector I - Huntsville | Zoek USA | 000543
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
QA Inspector I
Permanent (Full time)
There are multiple openings for this position on 1st and on 2nd shift.
Highly qualified candidates may be eligible for direct hire, minimally qualified candidates may initially be brought onboard through a Temporary Agency. With acceptable attendance, good performance, and satisfactorily passing required training, employee will be eligible to be hired on as a FTE in 90 days
The Quality Assurance Inspector is a part of the Quality Team at the Huntsville Factory. Primarily, this position will perform various inspections and auditing functions pursuant with Futaba quality policies and customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities**:**
- Inspections: perform various inspections on raw materials, components, sub-assemblies; including in-process and finished goods inspections per work instructions.
- Perform various internal audits of operators, products, processes, facilities, and equipment; Generate required documentation and communicate findings to appropriate parties as needed.
- Perform material kit audits to insure accuracy and integrity of the kitting process.
- Set up and maintain inspection test equipment.
- File incoming component documentation.
- Record data from all inspection processes and communicate concerns to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Monitors corrective actions through inspection findings.
- Read and interpret specifications and part prints.
- All other duties as assigned by management to ensure the success of Futaba.
Experience and Educational Requirements**:**
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
- J-Standard or IPC-A-610 certification preferred.
- Lead free soldering experience preferred.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements**:**
- Reading Comprehension: Ability to read, comprehend and execute work instructions. Interpretation skills related to drawings, schematics and bill of material (BOM).
- Soldering capabilities through hole and surface mount components.
- Verbal communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees and management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
The noise level in the work environment is generally moderate.
Physical & Mental Requirements**:**
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Physical activity requiring standing, walking (or otherwise be mobile), reaching, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
- Frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance.
- Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.