AS - New Hempstead | Zoek USA | 000411
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
AS-400 Application Development and Support Special
New Hempstead, New York
Description: Our client is currently seeking a AS-400 Application Development and Support Special
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- POSITION GENERAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
- Responsible for Application support and development as well as the following: Provide application development and support for AS/400 based and web-based legacy Hospital Information System Conducts business process analyses, assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives Conduct resolution impact analysis for small/large programming enhancements Document business require specification and information system bulletin Takes ownership of any ticket that requires detailed research Composes, seeks management approval and distributes Flash/Alerts as needed Participation in after-hours on-call support rotation
- 5+ years with RPGIV and ILE programming methodologies
- 5+ years coding experience with the IFS objects, service programs, APIs, FTP scripting
- 5+ years with SQL; embedded SQL, especially Showcase Queries is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in application support using Service Now / OPAS Experience with HealthCare admission, coding, billing, collection and patient financial information and management applications Ability to be a self-starter and complete work task with little supervision Strong analytical/problem solving skills
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at