Medicare Advisor - Fort Myers Beach | Zoek USA | 000215
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Permanent (Full time)
Provide sales coverage and develop best possible market penetration for all products to present and prospective accounts in his/her assigned territory in accordance with company's policies and programs. Provide greater access to health insurance, by providing education and assistance to Medicare individuals. Distribute health education materials and arrange for health screenings. Provide Facilitated Enrollment, help facilitate the continuance of health insurance, and offer assistance with recertification.
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in the Advantage Medicare product
- Understand and apply all policies and procedures pertaining to:
- Disclosures and provisions of the Advantage Medicare product
- Enrollment and disenrollment
- Develop a presence in the local community to help generate enrollments
- Conduct home visits and personalized appointments as needed to complete the enrollment process
- Market Advantage on-site at hospitals, senior centers, assisted living facilities, community events and other sites as designated
- Understand the covered benefits, non-covered benefits, exclusions and exemptions
- Assist members in accessing health care, transportation needs and other services or issues as they occur and pertain to members
- Keep informed and adhere to current information pertaining to marketing activity guidelines set forth by various regulatory agenciesthis includes providing enrollees with all corresponding materials and documentation
- Keep alert to competitive products and marketing practices, and to keep management informed concerning them
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as required
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and special events
- Complete applications in a timely and accurate manner
- Submit special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or rejection of products, and competitive conditions beneficial to other Marketing representatives and company operations
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent experience. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred. 1+ years of marketing, sales or community relations experience including previous managed care experience, preferably in Medicare. Drivers License may be required by some plans. Specific language skills may be required by some plans.
State Accident and Health Insurance Agent License. Current state driver's license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.